Honoring God with your First Fruit key to God’s Blessing
What is First Fruit?
*Is the religious offering of a harvest which is held at the early part of the year.
*Is the first result, first produce of an undertaking in a year.
* The earliest gathered fruit offered to God.Why are we to give God our first fruit?
* So that God can increase our income
* So as to honor God
What does the first fruit symbolize?
1) Harvest of souls
2) Giving from a grateful heart to God.
3) A sign of giving back to God what God has first committed unto our hands
4) A sign of offering of remembrance for God’s deliverance into another year.
Rules guiding the first fruit
* They are sacrificial fruit that is presented before the alter of God
* Each produce must be tithe and must be separated from each other.
* The portion of the tithe and first fruit are given to meet the needs.
* It is to be given alongside with the payment of tithe.
* Anyone who make mistake in separating his tithe and his first fruit is required to pay back.
* It must be offered once which is a year.
* First fruit becomes due at the end of each planting season.
* Anyone who fails to fail it first fruit will die in poverty. Jer. 2:3
Benefit of First Fruit
*God’s comprehensive insurance.
* Double portion of honor instead of shame. Isa. 61:7
* God special favor.
* God will bestowed honor on giver of first fruit
* Greater dimension of God honor will come upon givers of first fruit
* Givers of first fruit received the first portion of God’s blessing
REV BELOVED UDEZESENIOR PASTOR AG HOUSE OF BLESSING
With more than two decades of full-time ministry behind him, Beloved Udeze is today a leading voice in proclaiming the gospel of grace around the world.